Collective Iranian Culturebase
Alphabetic Index :
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
اسفند ، اسپند
Viyaxana : 12th month of
Persian Solar Calendar.
Iranian civil calendar (February 20 – March 20) Esfand has 29 days (In leap year 30 days) and begins on February and ends on March. Esfand is the 3rd month of Winter.
Espandgan is of month name Persian Festivities celebrated in Esfand.
Wikipedia) - Esfand is the 12th month of the
Iranian civil calendar of 1925. Esfand has 29 days (In leap year 30 days) and begins on February and ends on March. Esfand is the 3th month of Winter. Esfand For places in Iran, see Esfand, Iran.
| ||This article does not cite any references or sources. Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. (December 2012) |
Esfand is the twelfth month of the Iranian calendar. Esfand has 29 days (30 in leap years) and begins in February and ends in March.
Esfand is the third month of winter.
| ||This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (February 2013) |
- 18 - 1390 - Simin Daneshvar, Iranian was an Iranian academic, novelist, fiction writer and translator.
See also items containing :Esfand
Related History Articles:
- Jalali/Persian Calendar Invented
- Mohammad Reza Pahlavi Marries Sorayya
- Ferdowsi Completes Shahnameh
- Safavid Venture In Georgia
- Greeks Adopt Achaemenid Calendars
- Biggest Embezzlement Scandal In Iranian History
- Nationalization Of Oil Day