* Plane *
) - Plane
| ||Look up plane in Wiktionary, the free dictionary. |
Plane or planes may refer to:
- 1 Aircraft
- 2 Science and technology
- 3 Other uses
- 4 See also
- Airplane or aeroplane
- Airliner, an airplane for transporting passengers and cargo
- Fixed-wing aircraft
Science and technology
- Plane (geometry), abstract surface which has infinite width and length, zero thickness, and zero curvature
- Lattice plane, a plane in a crystal structure
- Planing (boat), a method of travelling quickly across water by using speed to lift the hull out of the water
- Platanus, a genus of trees with the common name "plane"
- Acer pseudoplatanus, a tree species sometimes called "plane"
- Planes (genus), a genus of crabs in the family Grapsidae called "weed crabs"
- Clipping plane, in computer graphics
- Plane (Unicode), in Unicode, a big range of 65,536 (=216) code points
- Plane (tool), a woodworking tool to smooth surfaces
- Plane (river), a river in eastern Germany
- Planès, a commune in the south of France
- Plane (wherry), a Norfolk wherry in service 1931–1949
- Planē (mythology)
- Plane (esotericism), an emergent state, level or region of reality
- Physical plane, the physical universe in emanationist metaphysics
- Planes (film), a 2013 3D animated film
- Planes: Fire & Rescue, an American 3D computer-animated comedy-adventure film for release on 18 July 2014. It is a sequel to Planes (film).
- Plane (Dungeons & Dragons), a distinct location in the multiverse in Dungeons & Dragons
- Plane (Magic: The Gathering), a unique universe in the multiverse of Magic: The Gathering
Tags:Airplane, American, France, Germany, Norfolk, Plane, Science, Wikipedia
See also items containing :Plane
Failed to connect to MySQL 1: Access denied for user 'foumanu'@'localhost' to database 'db2b2'